- 15” woofer; 6.5” midrange woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 75° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 134 dB peak
- 1000-watt Class D power modules in all models (2 × 500 W continuous)
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP featuring DEEP™ and Intrinsic Correction™ enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- Four-position Mic/Line gain
- Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm standard (non-tilt) pole socket
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation
Dimensions: 43.1" × 18.5" × 16.8"
KW Series Features
Inputs, Outputs, Mixing and EQCombo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both mic- and line-level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
DEEP™ Sophisticated digital signal processing provides greater low-frequency extension while precisely protecting the woofer from over-excursion.
DMT Directivity Matched Transition matches the HF coverage angle to the natural coverage angle of the woofer for uniform frequency response over the entire coverage area.
Axisymmetric Wave Guide The axisymmetric wave guide eliminates the phase distortions of typical asymmetric horns for more natural reproduction.
1000 Watts The same state-of-the-art, light-weight Class D amplifier module powers all the K and KW Series models.
EQ Modes Optimize for a specific application with the simple flip of a switch.
Energy Management Automatic standby mode conserves energy and extends the life of the loudspeaker.
LED Operation Switch selectable: On (power indicator) / off (dark) / limit (limiter indication)
Pro Appearance Sleek lines and a full grille for a more professional look.
Locking IEC Power Cable Help prevent unexpected interruptions.
Connectivity Mic/line and RCA inputs along with onboard mixing controls allow greater flexibility.
Suspension and Mounting With integrated threaded inserts, KW Series is equally at home in mounted or flown applications.
Threaded Pole The KW181 subwoofer comes with a threaded pole for a snug, safe fit.
Intrinsic Correction An exclusive QSC process that applies extensive acoustic measurements to noticeably improve audio quality.
Class D Higher efficiency produces less heat and more sonic performance with lower overall current draw.
Protections QSC's Guardrail™ technology protect your loudspeakers from overexcursion. On-demand cooling fan and thermal limiting prevent overheated electronics.