- Artwork Guidelines
Graphic templates for many of our products can be found here:
Exhibitor Handbook - Graphic Templates
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS
- Illustrator CS6 or below
- Photoshop CS6 or below
- InDesign CS6 or below (not preferred)
- High quality, editable PDF file
High quality, editable PDFs, Photoshop and Illustrator files are preferred, as they are more suitable applications for large format printing. Art time will be charged if files need to be fixed or altered to meet guidelines. When sending files, please be sure to include all support art (fonts, linked images, etc.) Please note that Illustrator special effects such as glows, transparencies, or drop shadows are not recommended. These effects sometimes have unpredictable results when printing. Photoshop is preferred when using these special effects.
Fonts must be converted to outlines. If fonts are not created to outlines, please provide Macintosh or TruType fonts. If changes need to be made in the file, please provide the fonts and a version of the file with editable type.
Please provide all vector files (Illustrator and InDesign) in CMYK format. Please supply all raster artwork (Photoshop files, jpgs, tiffs) in RGB format for the most accurate color output. Please provide a hard copy proof of the files being printed for color accuracy and a PDF layout for file layout accuracy.
If Pantone colors need to be matched please specify on purchase order or hard copy reference. All critical Pantone colors need to be called out in the file as solid coated swatches. If multiple Pantone swatches are used in the file, all will be matched to solid coated unless otherwise specified.
Please feel free to submit catalogs, brochures, printed proofs, etc. to use for a color reference. If color matching is required for Photoshop files please provide a layered file. Art time may be charged to correct flattened Photoshop files. If color matching to existing graphics, we will need those back to review. Please contact your sales representative for a case number.
We guarantee color matching on all had copy proofs, specified Pantone colors and client-supplied hard copy proofs. Orders without indication of Pantone colors, supplied proofs or requested hard copy proofs are NOT guaranteed for color.
All raster files (either print files or linked files) must be at 100-120 pixels per inch at 100%.
VINYL CUT GRAPHICS
Artwork must be set-up as vector files with fonts created to outlines for all cut vinyl. Please specify Avery color number for solid color vinyl or PMS color for dsg printed and cut vinyl.
SUBMITTING ARTWORK FILES
Files are accepted by Email (up to 10MB), FTP site, DVD and CD or file transfer site such as WeTransfer or Hightail.
MURALS, POPUP GRAPHICS
Mural files must be built as one file. Please note where panel breaks are located and try to minimize the amount of type that crosses over the panel breaks.
All graphics produced require specific bleeds. Below is a general outline for the required bleeds.
- Mural Popup Files - 1/2" bleed around the perimeter.
- Hopups™, Formulates™, Vector Frame™ - 2" bleed around the perimeter. Please keep all logos, type, and critical information at least 2" in from the visual edge of the graphic.
- Fabric Structures - 5" bleed around the perimeter.
- Banner Stand Graphics - each product has specific bleed requirements. Please refer to graphic template for specific information. Different printing processes may require different bleeds. All banner stand graphics printed on 8oz. Oxford will require an extra 1" bleed around the perimeter.
- Flag Custom Dye-Sub Graphics - 2" bleed left & right sides, 4" bleed top & bottom.
- Orbital Express™ Truss Graphics, UV- 1/2" bleed around the perimeter.
- Orbital Express™ Truss Graphics, 8oz. Oxford - 2" bleed around the perimeter.
- Custom Contour Cut UV Graphics - 1/2" bleed around the perimeter.
- Custom Dye-Sub Graphics - 2" bleed left & right sides, 4" bleed top & bottom.
- Custom Dye-Sub Graphics exceeding 160" - 5" bleed around the perimeter.